Search for online cams

Newest girl on cam

четвртак, 12. март 2009.

Sabrine online

My name is Sabrine..

I love meeting guys on the web...

My first time was like this> I was sitting online one day with nothing better to do. There was NO ONE on. So I clicked on this guys name. His name was Ian. He was 18 years old at the time. I'd known him for a couple of years. I never thought much about him. He never said much. We got into a conversation and it worked it's way into things about sex.

For the next few weeks we had cyber sex more than once a day. I was just so turned on by him. I was so shocked when I found out he was a virgin. I never thought someone with so little experience could make me so wet!

Eventually we fell in love. It was wonderful. At first a little weird. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone by just chatting online. But it did happen. This was the beginning of our relationship.

After a while we started talking on the phone. This meant phone sex. The way he said my name when he came just sent me through the roof. Just the sounds he would make could make my pussy dripping wet.

We decided to meet eachother. Ian lived about four hours away from me. I was turning 16 soon and decided I could drive there to meet him. So that February I took a trip down to where Ian lived. We met at his apartment..... and u can just guess:)

Check out my photos!

Join me in chat!


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар