Search for online cams

Newest girl on cam

четвртак, 12. март 2009.

Kimber Live

I'm Kimber!
I love webcam hot chats!

Wetsnatch55: Heh anyone want to play around 21 Female 36 B

breasts 5'7 with blonde hair and blue eyes if your interested send me a PM.

Hardcock4U: Emmm you sound delicious and I am very interested

Wetsnatch55: Good I'm glad I got your attention my pussy is in need of attention it just wants to explode!

Wetsnatch55: Can you help me out. (lifting my shirt so you can see my full breasts)

Hardcock4U: Well I can definatley try. Your breasts are amazing come here and sit next to me so I can take a closer look.

Wetsnatch55: (walks over to hardcock and sits down on the bed next to him pushing her breasts out so he can take a good look)

Wetsnatch55: Here let me get the nipples hard (twisting my nipples making them as hard as rocks,just standing at attention wating for you)

Wetsnatch55: Do you like

Hardcock4U: Oh yeah baby! Your making my cock so hard. I love it when you play with your breasts let me sit back and I'll watch you play.

Wetsnatch55: OK, let me pleasure your cock with out even having to touch it...............

Check out my photo gallery!

Find me online!


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар