Search for online cams

Newest girl on cam

четвртак, 12. март 2009.

Hello, I'm Kitty...

Hello, I'm Kitty...

I love to drive guys crazy online! Want to hear how?

playmate: i am getting so wet hearing you play with urself and watching you
Arawn: mmm yess do u want me to try annd lick it
playmate: do you really think you can still lick it for me>
Arawn: iff u make me gott meso hard and l;ong for u
playmate: if so i want you to lick it till you can taste the pre cum and then tell me how salty and how great it taaste
Arawn: ill tryy
playmate: okay good boy do it for me
Arawn: iigotttongu on tipp
playmate: okay lick the tip as u move ur hand up and down the rest of what you can not lick
Arawn: lliccknn itt
Arawn: yess masttr
Arawn: ii cann taastee few dropps
Arawn: warmm saltyy and sour
Arawn: sshouuld i stopp liccknn
playmate: if u can use both both hands i want you to keep licking the tip and running ur hand up and down that big big toy and then with ur other hand i want to see you grab those balls and squezze
Arawn: yss baabby
playmate: do all of this for atleast 1 minute
playmate: till me when you are tiredd
playmate: :-*kisses you up and down ur long back and nibbling at ur eaaar
Arawn: mm godd gettinn cllosee
playmate: then keep going i want to see you cum
Arawn: mmm goddyess massterr
Arawn: sshoull i stopp liccknn bbeforre i cumm inn itt
playmate: i want you to stop licking and stand back up and make a hole with ur hands again and this time make the hole a lil tight
playmate: and fuck ur hands like it is my pussy ur ramming that cock into
Arawn: yess baabby whhere shoull i cumm
playmate: anywhere you want to cum at because i am going to clean it all up with my tongue
Arawn: aaboutto xcum
playmate: do it as fast and as rough as you can before u blow ur load
Arawn: cummmnnn
playmate: ummm good boy..........

Check out my photos!


Come and try me!




1 коментар:

  1. Анониман19. јул 2012. 11:15

    Everyone has a various taste when it arrives to sexuality, and mature dating websites understand that and try to provide to as many preferences as it is legally achievable to to.

    cam to cam

    ОдговориИзбриши